20.7.06

La Clique

Have you read Black Heart's Weekly update? This time it's a non-fiction review of the Australian burlesque show, La Clique which is in town until July 30th for the Just For Laughs Festival. I had the chance to see Johnny Canuck & The Last Burlesque this winter and was going through "burlesque" withdrawl this summer until I read about this show. I'm a sucker for anything remotely circus or vaudeville-esque so if anyone is interested in checking this show out with me, let me know. I do have a birthday coming up in a few days...

Once again, La Clique is a "sideshow burlesque" from Melbourne, Australia playing at the Just For Laughs Museum (2111 St-Laurent) until July 30. Visit their website here.

Read "La Clique: A sideshow burlesque love story" by Laura Roberts here.

No comments: