17.4.04

1 Exam left!!!

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been busy studying. I picked up my take-home exam yesterday and finished it at night. This morning I had a three hour English exam and so I have three of my exams done and now one more left to go. So far they have gone really well and they've been pretty much what I expected so I was well prepared. I can't believe that my last exam EVER at Mount Allison is going to be on Monday. It's very exciting. People are already starting to move out and I'm starting to pack up all my things. Maryn is going to be leaving on Monday and my flight is going to be on Tuesday morning that means that this'll be my last weekend here. It all seems to be happening so fast but I'm ready to graduate. It's my time. It's GREG's time :)

No comments: