18.4.04

Yesterday Maryn, Jen, Craig, and Zeeshan watched "l'Auberge Espagnole". If you haven't seen it, it's a really interesting movie. The only actor I know in it is Audrey Tatou from "Amelie" and it's about a young French man who goes to study in Barcelona for a year and lives in a house with many international students. I've seen it before but I've been wanting to see it again.

Today I've been packing a little bit more and I've been doing some studying for my last exam tomorrow. Hmmmm I like the sound of that. I think I'll write it again. MY LAST EXAM TOMORROW. After four o clock in the afternoon, I will officially be finished all my classes and exams. I think I'll be doing some celebrating at night.

Maryn and I went out for a nice supper at the "Marshlands Inn" tonight and I'm full of good food and good wine. It was a nice way to end the weekend.

Well that's all for now. I have to get back to studying. Until next time!

No comments: