11.2.03

"Something": Beatles
"... and the weather outside is frightful..." Yes. As you can imagine. We are getting a lot of snow here in Sackville. Right now it actually has stopped snowing but it fell for most of last night and most of the day. I've been wanting to do some writing today but I haven't been able to get around to it. I have all these ideas swirling around in my head but I can't seem to get anything onto paper.

I'm going to quote Josh who wrote me a very interesting "brain dropping" that I got quite the kick out of. Thanks Josh:

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect

I have to keep that in mind when I'm feeling blue :)

I've finally updated Atomic Age. I've added new photos in the "Photo Album Page 2". Check it out: Atomic Age

Peace out kids!

No comments: