14.2.03

Happy Valentines Day
It may be Valentines Day but it's really cold in Sackville. I'm not joking. It's REALLY, REALLY cold. How cold do you ask? 52 below. Can you believe it? Maryn and I are going to freeze when we go out to dinner but I guess it's all worth it in the end. What's a little cold when you can have good food, and great company.

I'd like to say something about Valentines Day. Although I plan on celebrating the holiday I think that sometimes Valentines Day puts too much pressure on people. Think about the single people who don't have anyone to be with. They're pressured to feel bad about themselves because they're not in a relationship. Or what about couples who feel pressured into doing something really special for their loved one? If you love someone you don't have to narrow down one specific day to tell them that you love them. You should be able to tell them all the time. Anyways I hope everyone has a good day regardless of whether it's a holiday or not.

No comments: