27.2.03

It's been an interesting week to say the least. I've been busy doing some work and I've been able to do a little bit of resting but I'm glad I don't have to worry about going to class for at least a week. It's a nice break. I had a nice homemade lunch at my grandparents place today. It was nice to get together with my mom, and my grandparents. We're such a small family so it's nice when we're all together.
I just got back from seeing "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" with Ryan and Josh. It was a really good movie. Smartly written, well acted, and a big kudos goes out to George Clooney for doing a good job as a first time director. My only problem with the movie was there were a bit too many ass shots for my liking. However I'm sure George had some very good reasons for putting them in the film. Anyways, all in all a very good film.

No comments: