3.3.03

"The Zephyr Song": Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hello from the freezing temperatures of Sackville, New Brunswick. I think if people didn't know any better, this place could be mistaken for the North Pole. Yes it's that cold. I went to do some grocery shopping and in the span of like half an hour the temperature dropped and man has it become really, really cold. Being the genius that I am, I forgot to bring my hat thinking it was starting to warm up. When I got back to Harper, my ears were ice. I swear. When I got to my room, they started thawing and melting.
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been busy with stuff and now I'm back in Sackville, getting ready for the grind. Oh and what a grind it's going to be...
I had a great time in Montreal - when I wasn't working on school stuff but regardless it was nice to be able to see my friends and it was nice to be able to see my family. On Saturday I went to see a play with my mother at the Centaur Theatre. The play was called "Strawberries in January" and it was a delight to watch. It's nice to be able to go out and do something different besides seeing a movie. I mean it is nice to go see movies once and a while but it's also fun to do something different. I later went to my grandparents house to have "churros". Now if you are wondering what churros are, I suggest you look it up. All I can say is YUM! Ok, Ok, churros are a fried Spanish treat and you really haven't lived if you haven't tried one. I can still taste it...
It's weird to be back in Sackville after being Montreal. It's a shock to the system to be somewhere where you call home one day and be in another place that you also call home the next day. Anyways, since I am at school, I should probably get to work. Take care everyone.

No comments: