9.1.03

"Rodeo Clowns": G Love and Special Sauce with Jack Johnson
Hi Moondoogy readers. Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been busy readjusting to life in Sackville. It's nice to be back in "Bagtown" with all me friends and palsy walsies. I've already started working on my play "Escape From Happiness". We had our first read-through of the new year on Tuesday, another one on Wednesday. I'm starting to get a good feeling for my character Tom and I'm really looking forward to acting with everyone in the cast. This weekend our dorm is going to be having our house party of the winter season "Harper Goes Hardcore". It should be tons of fun in the sun... well not really in the sun... it'll be dark... you know since it's nighttime... anyways...
Not much more to add. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well.

No comments: