6.1.03

"The Freshman": Verve Pipe
Hello from Sackville everyone. I'm about to go to sleep since it's getting late for yours truly but I wanted to say I arrived here safe and sound albeit a bit late. My plane was supposed to leave at 1:30 but when we were about to leave, we found out that the plane had a mechanical problem so everyone had to get up and leave the plane. Luckily there was another plane available but it was just annoying to get up once everyone was sitting down. In the end the flight was only about 30 minutes late. When I got to Sackville, I couldn't believe the amount of snow that we had. It's crazy!!! I think 28 centimetres of snow fell to the ground yesterday and this isn't counting the snow that was already there. Well there's gonna be lots of snow men and snow forts popping up. Anyways gotta get to sleep to be well rested for my first day of classes. Goodnight!

No comments: