21.11.02

"In Your Eyes": Peter Gabriel

Christmas Wish List:

"Band of Brothers" DVD set, "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones" DVD, "Simpsons: The complete second season" DVD set, books on painters (eg: Magritte, Picasso, Dali), Peter Gabriel's "Up" Music CD, Coldplay's CD "Parachutes" and their most recent album "A Rush of Blood to the Head", "The Princess Bride" DVD, a painters aisle ( is that how it's spelt?), plays by Eugene Ionesco (eg: Exit The King, Rhinoceros, The Bald Soprano)...

Today in my production drama class we were going over sound design and got to listen to some really awesome soundscapes from plays and I picked out some really great songs from Peter Gabriel. I haven't heard this guy in years and I forgot how good some of his songs were. I didn't even know he just released a new album so now I've been busy downloading.

No comments: