20.11.02

"Hundred Million": Treble Charger
Taking a break from essay writing. This evening I went to pick up a package with Maryn. She received a whole bunch of things from her parents and a letter from her dogs. They're pretty good writers :) Maryn's parents sent her some skates. We're going to try and go to the skating rink to try them out sometime. I haven't skated since I last played hockey and that was a loooong, looooong time ago. I was in elementary school. I also got sent a Scooby Doo Christmas count down calender from her parents so everyday that passes I get one chocolate. Mmmmmmmm, yum yum!

Maryn, Genevieve and I did some painting in Windsor theatre for "Portrait of Dora". It didn't take as long as we expected. I thought I was going to be there for like three hours. But we painted from 8:00 to 9:30 so it wasn't so bad at all. I'm going to be doing some painting again tomorrow and Friday and then I should be done. HURRAY!

No comments: