12.11.02

I feel like writing another "like" list. There are the things I like in this world:

i like the feeling that comes right after coming out of the shower, i like hugging, i like watching a good movie that makes me think, i like watching a good movie that doesn't make me think, i like reading poetry out loud, i like the sound of a bicycle bell, i like the warm colours like red and yellow and orange, i like talking to my family over the telephone, i like seeing my mother smile, i like singing to myself, i like french fries, i like creating something out of nothing, i like laughing, i like the smell of freshly bakes bread, i like listening to the beatles, i like hearing the sound of a spanish guitar, i like thinking about my father, i like getting e-mails, i like gettin snail mail, i like the feeling of writing with a ball point pen, i like cartoons, i like disney cartoons, i like acting on a stage, i like the smell of my house, i like the sound of children's laughter, i like seeing people come out of their shell, i like the smell of the ocean, i like the feeling of sand between my toes, i like potatoe chips, i like feta cheese, i like churros, i like jumping on beds, i like watching the sky in sackville...

That's it for now.

No comments: