12.11.02

“If nothing is something and something is nothing…then it’s…oh my! Then everything’s the same. It cancels each other out. So we’re something and nothing at the same time.”

"The world is constantly growing. We are then constantly shrinking. Terrible is the day that we grow so big, so immense, that we shrink and implode into nothingness."

"I don't want to know everything. I want to be able to continuously be curious about the world we inhabit. This beautiful, ugly, simple, yet complicated world."

-Greg Santos

Yesterday I was sitting in meal hall surrounded by Maryn and the rest of the gang. It was a day like any other and then all of sudden, it all became clear. In an instant, I understood. Maryn and I were having a silly conversation about the universe and then the world started to make sense. All these ideas started flowing through my head and I started to write them down. They're still swimming in my head but they're there. Thank god they're there. I am thankful that I have all this imagination in my head and that I am able to make sense of it through my writing, and my art. Watch out world, here I come!

No comments: