28.10.02

"The Zephyr Song":Red Hot Chili Peppers
I feel like taking my camra and snapping random shots of Sackville. It's such a beautiful day. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was quite fun. I played Clue with Craig, Maryn, and a few other people from our floor on Friday night. I don't think I've played that board game in years- plus it's something different to do on a Friday night. Maryn and I ended up watching a great movie which I definetly have to rent again called "Death to Smoochy" starring Edward Norton (he is such a great actor!) and Robin Williams in his first, creepy role of the year later being followed by his roles in "Insomnia" and "One Hour Photo". The movie was so smart and well written. I really recommend it to people who like dark comedies. Danny Devito directed the film and boy does that man have a twisted mind but he is still great, whether he's an actor or a director. Some of his other bizzare and twisted films that I would recommend are "Throw Mama Off the Train" and "The War of the Roses".

Saturday I ended up having a pretty relaxing evening after my rehearsal- Can you believe it? The show opens in only a number of days. It's crazy!!! Anyways, Maryn and I continued our Robin Williams movie marathon by watching "Toys". Another great, smart little movie. I haven't seen the movie in years but it still hasn't lost its magic. On Sunday we had our first tech run through of the play with the lighting effects. All the effects, props, costumes and masks really brings the play to life. I'm nervous but really excited!

No comments: