4.10.02

"The Scientist": Coldplay
It's the weekend. Can you believe it??? I had two more rehearsals today. Silly me. I thought I only had one. I mean I'm only in the lead role. Why would I go to more than one?
I'm being facetious. I just thought I had one rehearsal from 2:45 to 4:30 and that's it. It continued on to 6:00 and right now I'm beyond tired. It takes alot out of you however it's what I want to do and it really is lots of fun. It's just time consuming. However, I"m happy as a chicken (that's for you Maryn) :) Why am I happy, you ask? Well, tomorrow I get the day off. Yes. You heard right. I do not have any rehearsals tomorrow. I was supposed to but Alex took pity on me and Nathan - we have the most lines in the play and so since we've been doing such a good job as of late, he's letting us relax and get some rest. I think I'm just going to sleep for the whole day.
It's going to be a quiet night so I think I'm going to be doing some painting and going to bed early. Sounds like a good idea to me. Goodnight everyone and have a great weekend!

No comments: