6.10.02

"Rock Star": N.E.R.D.
I had a nice relaxing weekend. How about you? Saturday I pretty much relaxed and took it easy. It was a nice change of pace to not have to go to a rehearsal. Now don't get me wrong, I love my play but it's nice to take a little break. I was able to get my laundry done, I watched some tv and I just vegged. It was great!

At night I was planning to take Maryn to Septemberfest but she wasn't feeling very well so I let her stay home to get some rest and I went to go see the show. Overall I was very impressed with the quality of the scenes - my favourite segment was J.P. Wood's "A Seminar with Visuals". I worked with J.P. last year when I was acting in "Village Wooing" when he was my director. Not only is he a talented actor, and director but he's also an equally accomplished playwright.

After the show Maryn was feeling better so we went for a nice brisk walk around Sackville. It's actually quite nice at night in Sackville. There aren't too many cars at night, and there isn't a lot of noise so it's quite peaceful. We ended up watching "Shrek" when we got back to the dorm and well, that was my Saturday. Fun times, fun times...

Today I had rehearsal from 2:00 to 4:30 and now I'm just taking a break from studying by doing some good old fashioned Blogging. Have a good evening everyone!

No comments: