24.9.02

"Complicated": Avril Lavigne
I'm getting really excited about "The Sniper". This evening's rehearsal consisted of a complete read through of the play and it looks like this play is going to be a really fun experience.
On a completely different note, I saw a wonderful silent movie this afternoon. For my Reading Film course I had to watch a movie for a lab and it was "The General" starring Buster Keaton and I walked in thinking I was going to be bored out of my mind and I ended up being more entertained than I have been in a long time. Buster Keaton is a genius and after watching that movie, I have greater respect for him and as well as other silent film stars such as the great Charles Chaplin. My goal this year is to watch a bunch of old Charlie Chaplin movies and then my lilfe will finally be complete.


No comments: