21.8.02

Watching the Simpsons
Ah it's good to see the Simpsons. As much as I love Europe, I missed that loveable yellow family. "Donuts, is there anything they can't do?"...
I went to see "Austin Powers: Goldmember" yesterday with Josh and Ryan and I found myself laughing so hard that I teared up a number of times. I have some friends who didn't enjoy the movie but I found it hilarious. I now have a whole slew of new movie quotes to annoy people with. Hehehe excellent...
Today is going to be a pretty lazy day. I'm planning on writing some e-mails, doing some reading for my summer course and maybe watching "Lord of the Rings" on DVD. That movie is just soooooo cool. I remember reading "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings Trilogy" as a child and I used to be transported to Tolkiens magical world in a snap. When the movie first came out, I was afraid that it was not going to stay faithful to the original stories but like the recent "Spiderman" movie, it truly delivered. I can't wait for the next films to come out.
I said I was going to post some journal entries from my Europe trip but I'm going to do better than that. I'm going to make another website totally devoted to my trip to Europe. Complete with photos, and everything. I don't know how long it will take me to do it but once it's up and running, I'll be sure to let all of you know so that you can check it out. Check you later!

No comments: