19.8.02

Back In Montreal
Hello Moondoggy readers. I'm back from Europe and what an amazing trip it was. I can't believe I'm back in Montreal. I spent the last 21 days with 45 other people and I spent 24 hours living with them and then all of a sudden - POOF they're gone. I made lots of good friends, I have lots of good stories and I have memories that are going to last me a lifetime. I don't know if I'm going to be able to tell you all about my trip but over the next week I'm going to try post some journal entries so you get a good idea of what happened.

I arrived back home yesterday night and stayed up till 12 watching Amelie with a cousin who's staying with me for a while. I kept closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep but I had to make sure I stayed up till at least midnight. Gotta beat that jetlag.

No comments: