15.7.02

"Sexy Plexi": Jack Johnson
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I had a great time at my party on Saturday - plus I got everything on tape. Don't worry, we didn't get "TOO" crazy :)
At first I was a bit nervous because most of the people I invited didn't really know each other but by the end of the night everyone got along well. I was also happy that I was able to meet Liane who is going to be joining my friend Ryan, and I on our trip to Europe. Liane happens to live in Montreal and is also friends with one of my friends from high school so she was able to show up at my party. Meeting her makes me look forward to meeting everyone else on the trip. It's less than 2 weeks away...
Tomorrow is Tuesday and not just any Tuesday. Tomorrow is NEW MOVIE AND NEW CD TUESDAY!!! I'm excited because the new "Dave Matthws Band" CD is coming out as well as the US version of "Amelie". I've been trying to get a hold of Amelie for quite some time now however Montreal has only had the French version out on tape and DVD. I know, I know that I can speak and understand French however I would like to have the option of being able to read the English subtitles. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: