19.7.02

"Bartender": Dave Matthews Band
I love this CD. The Dave Matthews Band never ceases to amaze me. Good music and good lyrics. I can't really ask for anything more.
One week exactly. One week and I'll be off to Europe with Ryan. Where has the time gone? Out the window, around the corner, down the road and all the way to Siam...
I'm going to have such a good time. Unfortunately I won't have the luxury of updating my website while I'm gone so Moondoggy's Pad will probably be closed for three weeks. I know, I know you're all crushed. However, if I'm lucky enough to go to some Internet Cafe's while I'm there, I might be able to to the odd post here and there.
When I'm done Blogging tonight, I'm going to watch "Ghost World" starring Steve Buscemi and Thora Birch. I've heard good things about this movie so I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Here's a list of things that I like for the heck of it:
i like playing my guitar with my eyes closed, i like watching disney cartoons no matter how many times i've seen them, i like taking a shower in the morning right after i wake up, i like eating fried eggs by seperating the white from the yolk, i like jimmy stewart feel good movies, i like the feeling of socks right out of the dryer, i like making faces in the mirror, i like retro furniture from the sixties, i like finding messages in my inbox, i like old elvis songs, i like walking around my house barefoot, i like eating french fries last, i like telling stories...

Take care tout le monde!

No comments: