10.10.12

Roundup of Reviews for The Emperor's Sofa

The Emperor's Sofa @ The Poetry Foundation, Chicago

In honour of my upcoming reading at Argo Bookshop in Montreal with the amazing Stuart Ross on Saturday, October 13th, I've rounded up some of the reviews and nice words people have said about my debut poetry collection, The Emperor's Sofa, which I'll be reading from.

REVIEWS

Pauline Burton for Cha: An Asian Literary Journal.

Diana Salier for Banango Lit.

Ben Tanzer for This Blog Will Change Your Life.

Jason Behrends for What To Wear During An Orange Alert.

Beach Sloth.

John Stiles for How Yah Doon?.

Many thanks again to all these lovely folks. If you haven't checked out my book, hopefully these words will give y'all an idea about my l'il collection of mine.

Thanks fer reading.

G

No comments: