31.1.11

Monday Roundup of Stuff

1) Did you know... only one copy of The Emperor's Sofa remains at Shakespeare and Company? Not in Paris to pick it up? That's okay. Are you Canadian? Stop by your local Chapters Indigo and ask them if they carry a copy. They might tell you my book title is weird. That's what they told me. They're funny that way. Or make my publisher happy and order yourself a copy directly from DC Books. I hear a little online store called Amazon also carries it. Check them out. They'd appreciate the business.

2) Did you know... today is the last day to submit your work to Upstairs at Duroc? Submit now! You can be published in Paree!

3) Did you know... I was interviewed by rob mclennan? Speaking of mclennan, please check out his new chapbook, red notebooks (The Red Ceilings Press).

I was also interviewed for Black Heart Magazine by Laura Roberts. In the Black Heart interview I talk about pax americana and Barack Obama's ears.

4) Did you know... Ben Mirov was guest-blogging about "things he thinks are rad" over at The Best American Poetry Blog? Radtastic!

Thanks fer reading.

G

No comments: