4.11.09

Mel Bosworth Reads A Greg Santos Poem


Mel Bosworth, author of the forthcoming chapbook, When the Cats Razzed the Chickens & Other Stories, reads one of my poems and films it for his project aptly named "Mel Bosworth Reads Things."

Bosworth reads my poem "Employees Must Always Wash Their Hands Thoroughly Before Serving the Customer" from my Pangur Ban Party e-book, Thinking Things Through.

He's also read stuff by Eric Beeny, Teresa Houle, Ben Tanzer, xTx, and other lovely peeps. I'm in good company.

Please pre-order yourself a copy of When the Cats Razzed the Chickens & Other Stories here.

You can even get a signed copy of the chapbook and the promise of a "ridiculously awesome hug" should you ever meet Bosworth in person.

I've ordered mine. You want to be cool, don't you? C'mon, everybody's doing it...

Thank you, Mel.

Peer pressurely yours,

G

1 comment:

Mel Bosworth said...

You're awesome, Greg.

Thank YOU for the love, the words, and the good tidings.

And no peer pressure. You're already cooler than I'll ever be.