6.4.06

Late night musings

So I went to my last prose class of the semester today and boy, I can't believe that the rest of my classes end next Tuesday. I still have some assignments to hand in and one final exam but pretty soon my career as a BA student at Concordia will be over and I'll be heading into the next chapter of my life. It's so very exciting!

Tomorrow I'll be attending the Concordia English Department's Spring Social which should be a nice way to say goodbye to lots of my classmates and professors. Plus, there'll be snacks and drinks. Free food? I'm so there.

After that I'll be heading over to Jon Paul Fiorentino's book launch for The Theory of the Loser Class. I'll be writing about this Blue Metropolis event as well as a number of others for The Link so be sure to read my coverage next week when it hits newsstands on Tuesday.

To read an interview with Jon Paul Fiorentino on The Theory of the Loser Class, go here: JPF

No comments: