11.4.06

A Beautiful Loser

I wasn't able to attend as many Blue Met events as I would have liked this past weekend but I did see Jon Paul Fiorentino's launch for his book, The Theory of the Loser Class. I also saw a great panel discussion on humour writing that was hosted by Joel Yanofsky with David McGimpsey, Lynn Coady, Drew Hayden Taylor, and Morris Panych.

I wrote a short piece for The Link on Jon's book launch. You can pick up a print issue around the Concordia campus or you can read it online here: Loser's Rule!

On a different note, I finished all my classes at Concordia today. Well, actually I have one make up class next week but extra classes don't really count. I also only have one exam so pretty soon my time at Concordia as an undergrad will be over. Forever! Wish me luck.

No comments: