28.3.06


It's that time of the year folks because the 8th Blue Metropolis Montreal International Literary Festival is coming to town next week from April 5th-9th. Last year I got to meet Alberto Manguel, George Elliot Clarke and a whole slew of other writers so I'm looking forward to this year's edition.

Here are some of the writers I know will be participating this year: William Weintraub, Andre Makine, Dave McGimpsey, Sherwin Tjia, Michel Tremblay, Mary di Michele, Jon Paul Fiorentino, Jason Camlot, Catherine Kidd, Lynn Coady, and Yann Martel. Of course, there are many more writers in the line-up, these are just some of the people I'd really like to see.

I haven't had a chance to see the entire program but if you're interested in finding out more info about the festival, check out their website here: Blue Metropolis Literary Festival

No comments: