3.4.05

I just got back from the Euphoricon poetry reading and had a great time performing and listening to my fellow classmates. It's great to see how we've all grown and I think it's really great to have such an encouraging group of writers/poets/songwriters in one class as well as an extremely supportive and knowledgable professor.

I got an e-mail from Maryn tonight which was pretty funny so I thought I'd post it here. Have a good night.

Definitions...

Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through the minds of either.

Conference Room: A place where everybody talks, nobody listens & everybody disagrees later on.

Classic: A book which people praise, but do not read.

Etc...: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.

Diplomat: A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.

No comments: