5.12.04

It's been a while since I last updated this Blog. I've been busy with school, getting ready for the holiday season, and dealing with a nasty virus on my laptop. I have two days left of classes and I'm getting pretty antsy about having the semester come to an end. It went by really quickly but I've had lots of fun at Concordia so far and I've learnt a lot - at least I think I have.

Maryn and I have booked all our accommodations for when we're in Europe and I'm really looking forward to spending the holidays with her. I think it's about time we get to see each other. Talking on the phone, chatting on MSN, and seeing each other on web cams... all these things are great but seeing her in person will be the greatest feeling in the world.

Now, on the opposite spectrum. I'm not too happy about certain problems I've been having with my laptop lately. I won't really go into too much detail about it but computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc. All those things are really, REALLY, frustrating. I just don't get how people can get their jollies off of ruining someone else’s computer. Anyway, hopefully everything will be fixed sooner rather than later.

Well, that's all for today. Thanks for reading.

No comments: