28.11.04

Good afternoon everybody, I hope we are all enjoying our weekend. Yesterday I was able to change my flight to France and I'll be visiting Maryn for ten days rather than seven so I'm very excited. Right now we're busy making the arrangements and figuring out where we want to go.

Yesterday I also went out to Brutopia with Lynda, whom I haven't seen in a long time. It was nice to catch up with her and to meet some of her friends. On a different note: the guitarist from The Pixies made an appearance at the bar as well.

My aunt and uncle from Canmore, Alberta are coming in today. We're going to be picking them up from Trudeau airport later on in the evening. I'm really happy to have them here - not only because I haven't seen them for a while but also because that means the holiday season is getting even closer. Hurray!

Until next time.

No comments: