10.10.04

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving weekend. I had a wonderful time in Quebec City with my mom and now I'm looking forward to another day off tomorrow.

We went to see The Plains of Abraham, Vieux Quebec, La Musee des Civilizations, Musée National des Beaux-Arts du Québec, , and much more. It felt like we were there for longer than two nights, (must have been from all the walking we did).

I discovered some artists that I really enjoyed while I was on the trip, such as the Quebecois artist, Jean Paul Lemieux. My mom was very familiar with his work but I never heard of him before. It's always fun to find someone new to be inspired by!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm pooped so I'm going to go relax for a bit. Goodnight.


No comments: