26.9.04

It's weird sitting here at my laptop without Maryn around. I keep expecting her to start walking down the stairs to see how my work is going. But I guess I'm going to have to get used to that feeling until I go visit her in France. Wow... how often does one get to write that?

I will be seeing her in three months which does feel far away but we've gone longer without seeing each other so we'll be fine. I think I'm just going through a little bit of withdrawal, especially after having her here for six days in a row.

We had an amazing time and I won't go into detail about the whole visit but here are some highlights: Maryn visiting my Modernism class and having to take a pop quiz, celebrating our 2 year anniversary (with a homecooked meal prepared by yours truly), the Chinese lantern festival at the botanical gardens, going to the Jardin Nelson with Josh for lunch, Spanish tortilla-a-la Marisol Santos, and going to the CASE Open Mic with Ryan and some classmates.

So as you can see, we were pretty busy. But since I was so busy I have to get back to doing some reading. I'll have some pictures of the open mic up soon courtesy of CASE. Until next time.

No comments: