22.7.04

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't felt the need to write anything in the past few days. It's a scorching day in Montreal and after I finish painting the furniture in the front, I am going to jump into my pool. Not only have the past couple of days been really hot, it's been really humid as well so it feels even worse than usual.

I have an awesome weekend coming up - tomorrow is my champagne birthday (I'm turning 23 on the 23rd) and Maryn's going to be flying in at 7:30 in the morning!!! Hmmmm I'm going to have to wake up early to pick her up but it's going to be worth it :)

Saturday I'm having a party at my place and I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends that I haven't seen in a while. Apparently it's supposed to rain tomorrow but I think Saturday is supposed to be nice.

Well off to eat some lunch. I have to go experience my last day of being a 22 year old. Ciao.

No comments: