5.7.04

Good afternoon. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. On Saturday I went with Josh, Ryan, their friends Mike, and Ian to Saratoga Springs. We had tickets to see the Dave Matthews Band play the Saratoga Springs Performing Arts Center and the show was not only the BEST Dave concert I've seen (it was my third time seeing the band), but it was also the BEST concert I've ever seen in my life.

They played an energetic, three hour show which absolutely blew me away. The highlight of the night had to be when Dave Matthews performed a 15-20 minute (at least it felt that long) rap/scat. My jaw dropped on a number of occasions and there were many times when I was standing there grooving to the music and I honestly felt that I was listening to the greatest band in the world. We had an absolute blast.

Oops, gotta stop there. Lunch is ready. Until next time.

No comments: