2.6.04

Good evening or should I say good morning? Whatever the case, it's 1:00 am and I'll be heading to bed really soon.

I've been pretty busy over the past few days. Rock climbing with Josh on Sunday was a blast and we are most definitely going to do it again soon.

Today I met with my academic advisor at Concordia and I was able to pick some of the courses I'll be taking in the fall.

I also had an interview with Vector Marketing and got a job as an "entry level sales representative". Although I haven't decided whether I will actually take the job, I am happy to have gained some more interview experience.

I'm off to bed now a little older, a little wiser, and a little more sleepy. Goodnight -
oh and before I forget:

Mr Kaufman, it has been 20 years since we last saw you. But now you have returned just as mysteriously as you left. Welcome back, we missed you man.

:) Dank you veddy mach

Andy Kaufman Returns

No comments: