1.3.04

One Ring to rule them all. One ring to win them all...

Well the Oscars have come and gone and "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King" cleaned up the awards with one clean sweep. Eleven nominations and eleven wins. Quite impressive. Although it would have been nice to see some of the little people win. Unfortunately Bill Murray didn't win any awards for "Lost In Translation" and Sofia Coppola didn't win for best director. I am happy though that Sofia Coppola won for Best Original Screenplay and that "The Barbarian Invasions" took home Best Foreign Film. Way to go!

I had three classes today and it took a little getting used to after the week long break but I'm already back into the swing of things. I can't believe the school year is almost over. It's going by very quickly but believe me, I'll be very happy when it's all over :) I have some reading to do tonight but not too much so I'll be taking it easy. Have a good evening.


No comments: