23.3.04

Greetings and salutations Moondoggy readers. I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been busy working on a presentation, researching, writing essays, and all the fun stuff associated with school. The semi-formal on Saturday was lots of fun. Maryn and I dressed up and we danced the night away. My feet were quite sore by the end of the evening. On Sunday night, we took a break from schoolwork and rented "My Life Without Me" starring Canadian actress, Sarah Polley. A very sad, touching, and uplifting movie.

This week is going to be pretty busy for ol' Gregor. I did a presentation today for one of my classes, so that's something else I can put on my "Done" list but I still have papers to work on and lots of reading to do. I finished "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and I am starting to read Bram Stoker's "Dracula". It should be an interesting read.
I'm also going to be going to lots of shows this week. Maryn got us tickets for Tintamarre's production of "1...2...3...souffle!" for Wednesday and on Saturday we plan on going to the Performing Arts presentation of "El Viento Flamenco" which should be an amazing experience.

Well that's all for now. A la prochaine!

No comments: