1.2.04

R.I.P. Rey

I have some sad news. Rey my little goldfish of one week passed away today. He just wasn't a healthy little fish so may you rest in peace.

Yesterday we saw "Footloose" and it was very enjoyable. It's great to see so many people having a great time on stage. They may not be professional actors but they had a blast performing the show. I have never actually seen the movie before, and after seeing the musical, I'd be interested in taking a look at the flick. After the movie a bunch of us came to my room (Maryn, Jen, Zuhair, and Zeeshan) and we watched "Ringu" - the Japanese movie which inspired "The Ring". Since I had already seen "The Ring" with Maryn a while ago, it was interesting to see the differences between the Westernized version and the original.

Today Maryn and I woke up early and took a bus to Moncton. We arrived at around 11:00 am and since Champlain Place was closed till 12:00, we went to Chapters and did a little browsing. We then made our way to Champlain Mall and did some shopping. I ended up getting a nice mug (since I don't have any to drink my tea with) and I also got a bigger aquarium for Rey. Unfortunately, Rey didn't quite make it to enjoy his new aquarium :(

However I ended up buying another goldfish to keep Rey company. A fantail goldfish named "Fanta". When we got home I was going to put them together but Rey never made it. He wasn't a healthy fish but I guess now "Fanta" will have a big, new home for himself.

Now I have to get to work but I hope you all have a good night. Oh and before I forget, for those of you who celebrate:

Eid Mubarak! Have a happy Eid.




No comments: