31.1.04

"I Hung My Head": Johnny Cash
Good evening folks. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Yesterday Maryn and I went to a wine and cheese party for the Modern Languages department so that was a nice way to start off the afternoon. Later on in the evening we just relaxed and played some Scrabble.

Today I had "Bushido" and Master Han came to teach and boy did he work us! My arms are still sore, although they are better than they were after last weeks session. I may be regretting that comment tomorrow when I wake up. I wasn't able to buy a sword today however because they didn't bring any for sale, just practice ones so I'll have to wait until next session.

Now I'm just relaxing before heading over to Con. Hall to see Garnet and Gold's presentation of "Footloose: The Musical". It should be another fun filled evening in good ole Sackville. Have a great night.

No comments: