13.3.03

"Live for the Moment": Monster Magnet
I have only one class today at 2:30 and we're watching a movie. Isn't that great? It's nice to be able to relax a bit after doing my first show yesterday. It'll be weird to think that by this time next week, I will be finished with "Escape From Happiness". It's been a really fun experience. Time consuming but it gives me lots of experience and it's what I love to do. Being able to do what one loves is one of life's greatest gifts and I'm thankful that I have been given all the opportunites that I have now because I know there are lots of people who aren't as lucky as my friends and I.
El Gregor

Time

Sitting down
in between space,
in between time.
The world froze
and nothing
moved.
My eyes dart
round the room.
The birds outside
have ceased to
chirp.
The crickets too
have stopped.
Caught in between
two parallel lines,
the lines have surely crossed.
Time has a way
of stopping itself
when you don’t want it to.
But just as
fast
as it has stopped,
it starts off
without you

-Gregory Santos 2002

No comments: