4.2.03

"The Zephyr Song": Red Hot Chili Peppers
I'm taking a break between classes right now and I am shaking my head. Really. I am literally shaking my head. If there was a video camera attached to my computer you would see me doing it right now. Why am I shaking my head, you ask? I will answer you. I am living in one hell of a cold place right now. Can I say that? One "hell" of a cold place? Isn't that an oxymoron? Nevermind. I'm rambling again. However that's what this website is for. It's for me to ramble and to put my thoughts out into cyberspace in the hopes that someone, anyone can get in my mind for a little while. Scary thought eh? I mean anyone can stumble onto this website and learn about me. Why they would a total stranger want to know about someone they've never met? Beats me.
This Blog was originally made because I was living away from home and I wanted to come up with a way to let everyone know what I was up to here in Sackville, New Brunswick. Since then I have gotten messages from people I have never met, and who have stumbled onto this website and have becoming regular readers. I just checked my webcounter and there have been 2,470 page views of this site and I would like to thank everyone who has come on to this website for putting up with my rants, and my opinions and my sometimes aimless descriptions of what I do from day to day. Thanks to all my new friends and to all my old friends who continue to keep up to date with how I'm doing and to my family. I love you guys!!! Uh oh... I'm getting all emotional. I have shed a single, solitary tear. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: