3.1.03

"No One Knows": Queens of the Stone Age
Hey everyone. Well my holiday is slowly coming to an end. It was fun while it lasted but in a few days, I'll be back in Sackville, New Brunswick. Back in the grind. However it was really nice to be back home to see my family and friends. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends at school though and starting a whole new year. I can't wait to see Maryn because although we talk to each other on the phone all the time, it's so much nicer to see her in person.

I woke up really sooky today. I had a sore throat yesterday thinking that if I take some ecchinachae, I would feel better in the morning but I think I've been hit by a full fledged cold. I hope to get a little bit better before I go back to school on Sunday. It would really suck to back to school sick.

No comments: