21.12.02

I have been keeping myself busy with shopping, relaxing, hanging out with friends, and watching movies. I am really enjoying my break right now. Last night I went to go see "Gangs of New York" with Josh at the AMC theater and I really enjoyed it. Daniel Day Lewis is one of the best on-screen villains that I have seen in a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets nominated for an Oscar. It was also an interesting evening because as we were watching the movie, a group of about 20 people snuck into the theater and then about the same amount of policemen rushed the place and this was all going on as gangs and police were fighting in the movie. Freaky stuff. Something else that happened last night that has never happened before is that about 10 minutes before the movie ended, almost the whole theater left. What the hell!! I mean I understand one or two people leaving but almost the whole theatre??? This was evern before the credits started running. Did people not like the movie? I don't know, maybe Josh and I were blind or something but it was a really well done film that showcases how violent and corrupt the times were at the end of the 19th century in New York.
Anyways, today I have been taking it easy after a nice family meal and tonight I think my cousin Luca and I are going to go to a club. Have a good evening!!!

No comments: