15.12.02

"The Barry Williams Show": Peter Gabriel
Morning Moondoggy readers, I am finally home in Montreal and let's just say it is a very nice feeling to be able to sit and and relax and not have to worry about school. I haven't had to much of an exciting time since being home but that's the way I like it. I am enjoying my relaxing time.

I've seen my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and they are all doing fine. I've had some really good meals at home and today er... yesterday my mother and I went to to some grocery shopping and so now we're all set for a little while. For supper my mother made a wonderful fettucini and jumbo shrimp dish - they don't make THAT in meal hall now do they??? I got together with my friend Josh and we went to go see the movie "The Emperors Club". I was expecting something like "Dead Poets Society" but it was not so good so unfortunately I don't recommend it.

Sunday should be fun. I'm going out to lunch with my mom and then we're probably going to try and catch a movie. Like I said, I have a lot of movie catching up to do. Later folks!

No comments: