30.11.02

Listening to the loud music and off key singing of my Greek neighbor
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd do a little Blogging and update my website. It started snowing again this evening and it was beautiful outside. The snow wasn't falling like a heavy blizzard, but like a gentle sprinkling of snow that one would expect on Christmas.

After supper everyone from first floor and basement got together for the final installment of Secret Santa. Craig and Julia, our monitors were kind enough to get hot chocolate, Christmas cookies, egg nog and all kinds of wonderul treats. I ended up getting a little toy stocking with little candies, and a box of chocolate covered almonds. Mmmmmm-mmmmmm. I gave my final present to my gift giv-ee who happened to be Julia. I got her a little Santa bear and a Muppets: In Space Special Collector's Edition colouring book - I kept a theme of looking at the world through the eyes of a child.

At night Maryn and I got all dressed up and we headed to Trueman to go to the Holiday ball. What's good is that most of the proceeds were going to the Cancer Society so fun for a good cause is well... always worth it. We got to dress up all nice and fancy. Maryn looked beautiful and I must say we made for a very cute couple :)

There were bands and lots of people there. It was lots of fun and we ended up dancing the night away. By the end of it, Maryn's feet were hurting and I was pretty warm in my suit jacket but we got back all happy and rosy cheeked. Although our feet were pretty numb - actually her feet were more numb than mine... she was wearing shoes that showed off your toes. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Tomorrow I have to wake up early to go to my first read-through of "Escape From Happiness" at 10:30 am so I think it's time for me to go to bed. Goodnight everyone and have a good weekend.

No comments: