29.9.02

"Watching "The Matrix"
So another weekend has come and gone. It seems to have gone by way too quickly if you ask me. The Grad party was quite interesting last night. The theme was "Green Means Go" - everyone who is in a relationship or is "taken" wears red meaning stop, no trespassing hehehe. If you are single you wear green, meaning "GO GO GO!" I of course wore red, as did Maryn and we started the warm up party at 8:00 in the basement of Harper. When we got to Hesler, we were pretty much the only people there. The band that played was good but not great. I found that they played lots of the songs too quickly and it just didn't sound tight. But all in all, it was a pretty fun evening.
Today I had rehearsal from 2:00 to 5:00 and boy was I exhausted. We read through the whole play and it went really well however by the time I got to my final monologue I was physically, and mentally exhausted. This play is so interesting and I have so much fun being Beranger but he goes through so much that I, myself get tired from being him.

No comments: