21.9.02

"Brother Down": Sam Roberts
Hey everyone. Have you ever had one of those days where you realize everything in your life is going amazingly well? I had one of those days yesterday. I found out that I got the lead role in the play that I wanted to be in, I also found out that I am going to be the painting supervisor for another play, my courses are going really well, and this is just an overall super, super exciting year. Plus the fact that it's pretty much only the second week of school, which means that the year is only going to get better! I had a blast last night at Harper gets Leid and met lots of really interesting people. At the end of the evening I watched a bit of "The Count of Monte Cristo" with Maryn.

I met Maryn at the beginning of the semester. This is her first year at Mount Allison but it feels like we've known each other for so much longer. I showed her the Waterfowl Park today and I still say Sackville in the fall before it gets really cold is quite beautiful. Tomorrow I have my first read through with the rest of the cast of "Tueur sans gages/ The Sniper". I"m really interested in seeing how Alex has adapted Ionesco's script and I am really looking forward to meeting the rest of the cast. Goodnight everyone and oh by the way, HAPPY HOMECOMING WEEKEND!!!

No comments: