9.9.02

"Big Eyed Fish": Dave Matthews Band
Hello Moondoggy readers. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Last night I went to visit my old dorm Thornton to go see the new Frosh getting initiated. Man after seeing what some of these kids had to go through, I'm glad I never have to do any of that stuff ever again. Watching 17-18 year olds running around in diapers covered in mustard, ketchup, and mayonaise is funny I do admit however so overall it was quite the amusing evening.

I feel like I'm losing touch with the outside world. I've been trying to get a long distance plan working so that I can call my family and friends in Montreal however it seems that it is a lot easier said than done. All I want to do is make a little itty bitty phone call. IS THAT SO WRONG!!!

Sorry I needed to vent. Today was my first day of classes and my first class was "Reading Film". It's actually an English class but what's great about it is that we get to see great movies in the name of education. It doesn't get any better than this. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of my classes are like. Can't you tell I'm such a keener???

Just in case you've all been living under a rock for the past many months, tomorrow "The Count of Monte Cristo" is coming out on DVD tomorrow. It is one of my favourite movies and stories of all time and I've been waiting, and waiting for it to finally come out. Unfortunately its timing is not convenient at all because now that I'm in Sackville I don't have a DVD store to purchase the DVD so I'm going to have to wait to go to Moncton which is about a half an hour drive from Sackville so I guess this means that when I do go to Moncton, it will be extra special.

Take care everyone and have a great week. Until next time and remember "The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese"

No comments: