28.8.02

"Where's Your Head At": Basement Jaxx
I hear this song and I think of that little moustached man on the Pringles container bouncing around and singing. When did Pringles commercials become so catchy?
I saw "Lord of the Rings" on DVD yesterday with Ryan and Josh and I still get the chills. I have loved Tolkiens work ever since I was a child. "The Hobbit" and the "Lord of the Rings Trilogy" were always favourites of mine so imagine my shock when I heard that they were actually attempting to put "Lord of the Rings" on the big screen. Now I was apprehensive about making one of the most beloved stories of all time into a movie but after seeing it, I was immediately hooked. Peter Jackson's vision of Middle-Earth is pretty much what I envisioned Middle-Earth to look like. I can't wait for "The Two Towers" to come out. It's going to be awesome!

No comments: