26.5.02

"Light My Fire": The Doors
Hello Moondoggy's Pad readers. I apolagize for the lack of updates recently. I've been busy enjoying my summer. Imagine that! Me doing something other than sitting in front of the computer. I know, it's crazy.
I'll try and update what's been happening over the past few few days. I believe it was on Thursday when Ryan came home from Las Vegas and we watched "Vanilla Sky". It was a very different movie and I'm not sure if I would have liked it on another day but I must've been in the right mood for it that evening. Friday night I went out with Josh and some of "The Dollard Boys" to a bar on Prince Arthur. I ended up seeing a guy who I went to India with when I was in high-school. It was nice to catch up with him. It should be really interesting to see what everyone has done with their lives since high-school however I doubt that we'll have a five year reunion next year.
On Saturday I met up with Lindsay, and Carolyn who went to school with me at Mount Allison as well as Carolyn's younger sister Andrea. Carolyn and Andrea drove from Halifax and arrived at Lindsay's place in St. Sauveur on Friday evening. They're planning on driving across Canada from Halifax, to Victoria, and then back again so they were stopping by for a few days. We went shopping on St. Denis and St. Laurent and then had a picnic dinner before heading back to my house. At night we went to Crescent and did some bar hopping. We went to NewTown (Jacques Villneuve's restaurant/bar/club), Sir Winston Churchill's Pub (not for too long though because that place has got a serious high cheese factor), Thursday's, and I can't remember the name of the last place. We got back to my house at around 3:30 am - 4:00 am and we slept like little babies.
Today my mother took us all out to Chez Cora for brunch and we spent the rest of the day shopping and doing some Montreal sight-seeing. They've driven back up to St. Sauveur and now I'm relaxing after a week filled with lots of excitement. Man I'm tired... have a good night folks.

No comments: